Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last Salsa Party of the Year this Saturday May 22!

After the Salsa Bootcamp Day, or simply if you want to have enjoy the best dancing this Saturday night, join us in our final Salsa party of the season!

We will have the best Salsa, Bachata & more, with the best latin music provided by DJ El Caobo and with a special new performance by SalsaChic, our very own salsa group!




We will provide light drinks and snacks to keep you with energy to rock the floor! Also a great raffle with amazing prizes!


All funds collected will be directed to support SalsaChic, the BLDA salsa performance group, for costumes and participation in the Chicago Latin Street Salsa Congreso (June 24-27)

DETAILS:
All ages,
$4 with UoC ID, $5 others
7:30pm-11:00pm
Second floor, Ida Noyes Hall
1212 E 59th St (w/Woodlawn)
Chicago, IL

1 comment:

Jane said...

Looking through your site I am impressed with the work that you do, especially with the young people and children.
I was a dance instructor when I was younger and loved working with children. I had hoped to be doing that all my working life, but a car accident left me disabled and finished my career. So I say to you all, enjoy every minute of what you do and give it your very best.

Jane.